CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 1, 2007

UGGGG!

I am trying really hard to get a migraine from hell. I have taken 4 migraine pills. Wish me luck. I can't leave work early today. With it being the 1st, I have to get statements out for 3 divisions, and I am off tomorrow, so I have to get more stuff done today than a normal Thursday. Plus, I have a nail fill appointment, and a tanning appointment. At least the nails and tanning are relaxing...

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

Have you tried drinking gatorade when you get them? I tend to dehydrate myself and I told my sister to try that and it helped her too. Protein! You will probably read this too late though. I hope you knock it! They are no fun.

Maryanne said...

I have never had one of thoes super duper head aches but I hope that you lucked out.