CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 19, 2007

I knew it was too good...

to be true. The weather has started to turn cooler, and there is rain in the forcast. At least it was beautiful last week for the kids spring break.

I'm sad UNR lost yesterday, and their season is over. But, hey, they had a great season, and we are all proud of them around these parts.

There was a small brush fire not very far from our house on Saturday, that ended up being fanned by the wind, and 1 home was destroyed, and like 7 were damaged. It was sad to see. I had to take Rhett to baseball practice in the thick of it and passed right by it.

The ABS warning light is fixed. The cable running from the brakes to the sensor had worn out, and just happened to be at the same time as getting the brakes fixed, but totally unrelated.

One of my dearest friends was in town from Salt Lake this weekend. She stopped by on Saturday night, and came to church on Sunday with her granddaughter. She used to live in my ward, but when her husband retired 3 years ago, they moved to Salt Lake to be closer to his family and she is a major family history nut, and they got an apartment 2 blocks from the Family History center so she could walk. They are in the same ward as President Hinckley and President Faust. They get to see them all the time. Hearing her talk about it was so cool. It's one thing to be in a huge conference with the prophet, but to go to regular everyday Sunday church, that must be so cool.

Kids are back in school today. They were all sad. But I cheered them up a bit by telling them only 2 more months until Wild Island opens, weather permiting of course. They also weren't happy with me because I was rushing them. At 5:30 Jason rolled over and asked what time I was getting up. I was in the middle of a good dream and mummbled the alarm goes off at 5:00, and then realized the time, and flew out of bed to be running behind 1/2 hour. Yuck! But I made it, and my hair doesn't look half bad! All is well.

0 comments: