Was it the Idaho Vandals (Northern Idaho college) or the BSU Broncos? BSU's basketball team has never been as out there as the Football team. Vandals have not had much to be real excited about except being a big rival of BSU.
The Vandals. Chances are they could be playing the Broncos tomorrow...Our foot ball team isnt' as good as the basketball team, opposite of you guys...But that's ok, I like basketball more...
So do I-preference to basketball. But the Fiesta bowl was one fantastic game. I laugh when I go to Costco. They are selling the DVD of the game and they play it on a big screen TV and there is always a crowd watching it. I want to yell-Just buy the blasted DVD and get out of the way! Yes it was good game, take it home! Those people do crack me up.
A Mom, a Dad, 2 boys, 1 girl, 2 Chocolate Labs, 1 Scottie Dog, 1 gold fish, 1 Beta fish, a sable siamese point Netherland Dwarf rabbit, a bunch of dust bunnies under the fridge, and 2 ring neck doves and a covey of quail in the back yard. If you're thinking ZOO, you are thinking correctly!
3 comments:
Was it the Idaho Vandals (Northern Idaho college) or the BSU Broncos? BSU's basketball team has never been as out there as the Football team. Vandals have not had much to be real excited about except being a big rival of BSU.
The Vandals. Chances are they could be playing the Broncos tomorrow...Our foot ball team isnt' as good as the basketball team, opposite of you guys...But that's ok, I like basketball more...
So do I-preference to basketball. But the Fiesta bowl was one fantastic game. I laugh when I go to Costco. They are selling the DVD of the game and they play it on a big screen TV and there is always a crowd watching it. I want to yell-Just buy the blasted DVD and get out of the way! Yes it was good game, take it home! Those people do crack me up.
Post a Comment