CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Always something...

On Tuesday I noticed my brakes on the Suburban grinding. Yuck! We just put brakes on February 06. Suburbans are notorious for going thru brakes fast, but one year seems a little fast for me. So anyways, it is at the shop today getting them fixed, and a tire rotation. I am driving what Kylie calls the "Heavy Truck". It is a 1-ton, 4 door GMC built in 1984. It is a monster, gets TERRIBLE gas milage, and has a loud engine and even louder glass muffler. It's a total guy truck. I feel so dumb driving it, but it does have great get up and go, and at least we have an extra car for times like this so Jason and I don't have to juggle cars. The really bad thing is the cost of the new brakes on the Suburban I'm not happy about.

Then, last night I just couldn't sleep. My monthly not friend came, and I was totally sick yesterday so I got some serious strength Midol, which made me have to go potty like 3 times during the night. And I was either too hot or too cold to get to sleep. As I lay there not falling asleep, my minds wanders, and I started to think about my mom, and got super depressed, cried, felt like an idiot, and it was just a vicious circle. I wasn't sure why I was so bothered by thoughts of my mom, until about 2:30 I realized it was 2 years ago that she was diagnosed. Then that started the tears all over again. Totally stupid, I know, but I know my body is just a walking case of hormones right now, and there are some other things going on with work and a friend of mine that I worry about more than I should. So, here I am with about 2 hours of sleep, and a contact that is bothering me.

I am so tired, and I feel dizy, and I can't wait to go home and just go to bed. After I pick up the Suburban from the shop...

0 comments: