It's Friday, March 16, 2007, 7:33 am. I don't want to be here at work today, and I don't feel like working at all. So for now I'll blog a bit...
Got about 4 hours of sleep last night. Two more hours didn't help. I'm still drugged feeling. And I forgot to take my allergy pill before going to bed last night, so needless to say, my allergies are quite bad this morning.
Looking forward to the UNR basketball game today at noon. GO PACK! Sure hope they win this one. So at least this afternoon I'll have a better excuse to not work. Gotta watch the game. There is a TV up here in the office I share, and my co-worker loves UNR BBall as much as I do.
Rhett has baseball practice tonight, even with it being spring break. I'm sure glad it's warmer this week than it was last week. Maybe I won't freeze quite as much tonight. Man, last week was cold. I ended up sitting in the car for most of the last hour. I try to be supportive, but I find it really hard when I have ice on my fingers, toes, and nose.
Suburban's brakes are fixed, and tires are rotated, but now the ABS warning light on the dashboard won't go out, so it has to go back in on Monday to fix that. Like I said yesterday, it's always something.
I have lost enough weight now, my wedding ring slips around my finger when I type. What a nice thing! Actually, I haven't lost any more weight, still holding at the 12 pounds lost, but I must be loosing inches, because all my clothes are getting too loose. Shopping Time! My manicurist said that her trainer told her loosing 10 pounds is dropping about 1 dress size. Sounds good to me.
Friday, March 16, 2007
FRIDAY!!!!!!!
Posted by The Woodward Family at 7:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Spring break for us is the last week in March. I hope the nice weather holds up. So what are doing to lose weight?
I eat a yougurt, or Slim-Fast bar and have a glass of fruit juice for breakfast. I eat a bad fast food lunch with all the guys out in the warehouse, and don't eat dinner. And I drink 2-3 large green teas everyday. And I am walking no less than 30 minutes about 5 days a week. Whatever I'm doing or not doing, I'm pleased with the results. I think the green tea helps; I hear how good it is for you all the time. I started drinking it because I was cold here at work one day, and we were out of hot chocolate...
Oh, and a TON of water. They say you're supposed to drink 8 8oz glasses a day. I get about twice that.
Post a Comment