Yesterday it snowed. The morning commute was awful. I had the Burban in 4WD, in 1st gear, and was doing about 5 mph, and was still going down McCarran Blvd. by Rancho San Rafael park, sideways, next to a school bus who was moving, but the wheels weren't, with a jerk tailgating behind me. I took me 30 minutes to get to work when normally it takes about 8.
Today the roads are dry, but it is still cold. Luckily it is supposed to warm up for the weekend...
Yesterday I was complaining (again) how much I hate winter when Mr. Smart Alec, Anthony, reminded me it wasn't winter anymore. So I had to change my complaint to hating winter storms in the spring...
85 MORE DAYS TO SUMMER!!!!!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Better day
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
No snow for us but it snowed in the mountains and it is windy. It doesn't get windy that often here and I can't stand the wind when it is as cold as it is now. It was so pretty this weekend. Oh well.
At least you got to work safely!
Post a Comment