The 4 pills managed to do the job. I think getting my nails done, being away from work for a while, helped too.
I had Friday off from work, and spent the day pampering myself after I got the 3 kids off to school. I took a nice long hot bath, gave myself a facial, a pedicure, watched a movie, and went to the mall. Then I hung out with a friend Friday evening for a few hours with no kids. It was great.
Saturday, went tanning...kids went to Great Grandmas house, so Jason and I went to the grand opening of Pets Mart with Kodi and Kirby, and went to lunch at Chili's. It was nice. Spent the evening watching UNR beat NMSU. Go Pack! #10 in the nation! Go Pack! We love our Wolf Pack basketball!
Sunday was stake conference, and I have to admit, I ditched. We went to the mall instead. We had to exchange a pair of shoes Kylie got for her birthday from Gap Kids that were too big, bought Rhett a new pair of Converses, and Jason bought me a new pair of ear phones for my i-pod. The old ones were starting to wear out, and they just plain hurt my ears a lot. These new ones are tiny, and soft, and I love them.
I made some great dinner last night while talking on the phone with my wonderful friend, Janika! (Thanks for calling!!!!) Then we went to some friends house for Marie Calander pies for dessert.
Now here I am, Monday afternoon. It is 61*!!!!!! Color me happy! Anthony has a dentist appointment at 4. I'm picking up Port of Subs for dinner, and I am going to try to take it easy for the evening, because tomorrow afternoon I won't have time to breathe! Off work at 4, tanning at 4:30, ballet for Kylie at 5:30, Anthony's spring band concert at 7. Sure am glad Jason is off so he can help get everyone where they need to be on time, and save us seats at the concert, while I'm with Kylie at ballet.
I'm preparing chili for dinner tomorrow night, tonight, so it can cook in the crock pot all day tomorrow, and everyone can eat as they are near the pot. The fun has begun!
Monday, March 5, 2007
I'm ok
Posted by The Woodward Family at 1:09 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment