CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, March 30, 2007

Looking to be a great summer...

Looking ahead, I think this summer is going to be GREAT!!! And it will be starting in May, before my birthday.

On May 11, Gary Allen is performing at the Grand Sierra Resort. Jason wants to go. Then my b-day is the 19th, which also happens to be the day Wild Island is slated to open. May 20, Brad Paisley is performing at Downtown Events Center, which Jason is going to work security, so I'll get in free, and there could be a chance to get back stage if he's lead supervisor.

Kylie will graduate from Kindergarden on June 6, so I'll have that day off work and we'll end up at the water park of course. A little strange knowing this is my last Kindergarden graduation...sad yet happy.

On June 14, we will load up the 'burban and head out to Vegas for the Police concert on the 15th. SO looking forward to that. Same weekend as that, the Reno Rodeo starts, and we just love that. Try to go at least once.

I'm taking the week of July 4th off to spend at Wild Island. We go back and watch the fireworks from the top of the slides. We can see the entire valley and all the fireworks, legal and illegal.

Hot August nights starts August 3. I love seeing all the old cars around town, and last year Rhett started a new tradition for us, actually going to the Grand Sierra and walking around to check all the cars out.

Rib Cook off-always a must attend event here, starts August 30. The following weekend is the Balloon Races, then the 3rd weekend is the Air Races, followed by Street Vibrations. We plan on seeing or going to all events some way or another.

Anthony will be starting high school, Rhett will be moving into 3rd grade, and Kylie will be in school ALL DAY in 1st grade.

I'm looking forward to the coming months.

Oh, and on a happy note...my brother and sister in law are having a baby girl in September. I'm very happy for them mainly because since Jared was about 13 or 14, he said he was never going to have girls. He said he'd give any girl he got up for adoption. He has changed his tune now, but he's still bummed. And this makes the 5th girl, and Jason in the only one to have boys in the family. Tami has her two girls and is not having any more, Jaclyn has no prospects of having children at this time, and I think Jared and Lyndy will only have 1 more after this one...anyways, always great to have a new little one born into our family.

0 comments: