CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, March 26, 2007

Weekend report

Friday I had to work late for our monthly inventory here at work. I had to stay here until after 5. As luck would have it, because it was inventory, our whole computer system went down. I was not able to post my monies for a while, and those doing the counts, couldn't enter their counts. We did a lot of hurrying up and waiting. I had to go to two of our customers and collect money, so that helped kill a little time. But the sytstem finally fixed it's self, and all was well. However, because of working late, Rhett didn't make baseball practice. Oh well.

Saturday Rhett had "Cap Day" for picking up his uniform. It's a big deal for the entire league. It was fun. The kids were so excited abou their uniforms and hats. We also ordered Rhett and Jason a hooded sweatshirt each to wear on those typically cold windy days at the games. We got the schedule, and the first game will be this Saturday at 1:00. His team got a bad practice schedule on Friday and Saturday, so I guess they gave them the good game schedule. They play Mondays, Wednesday's and Saturdays. We have no late games on M & W (7pm) and the only day I'm not super excited about is a 3pm game on May 19, which happens to be Wild Island opening day (we'll have to leave early) and it's my 25th(ish) birthday. But hey, I can handle it.

The kids spent the night with Jason's dad and we went out to dinner and dancing with friends. We ate at Macaroni Grille. Yummmm. We went and played a couple games of pool. I am so bad at that game, but Jason forced me to play...whatever. Then we went to a dance club and just had so much fun. Stayed out a little too late, though, and I'm still tired today.

Yesterday Anthony went and interviewed for a job at Wild Island. We should hear if he gets the job in about 3 weeks. I'm sure he'll get it. He was the only kid dressed nice, and the guy that would be his boss and did his interview already knows him, and everyone out there already loves Jason and figure his kid should be as good as he is. Let's hope.

Jason and I went to Dairy Queen last night and had ice cream. It was yummy, and now I'm craving another one.

Sienna is home. She is acting very good. We're not sure if it's because her allergies are so bad, or because she has finally grown up. Everyone says Labs don't mature until they are 3, which we do know to be true based on the other 3 we've owned, but Sienna has been the worse puppy ever. But I can say she has turned into a very good dog, and I love her. Just not as much as I love Kirby.

We are going to have a BB-Q here at work today for lunch, and wouldn't you know it, it's windy and starting to get cold. Big spring storm is supposed to moving in tonight, with a 70% chance of snow tomorrow...at least the weather was GREAT over the weekend, and they say it'll be great again this coming weekend. I can deal with storms during the week since I'm at work anyways, as long as my weekends are nice.

0 comments: