If I didn't have bad luck, I probably wouldn't have any at all.
Rhett got drafted to his baseball little leauge team, and the practices start on March 9, and go throught the end of May. They are two hours long, and are going to be every FRIDAY AND SATURDAY from 5:30/6:00 to 7:30/8:00. Talk about ruining my weekends...And this doesn't include the game times. I'd like to know how you can expcect a bunch of 7 year old boys to practice that long, and on the weekends. Rhett may re-think this when it all starts happening. And since Jason works both Friday and Saturday nights, guess who gets to take him to the practices? Yep, yours truly...I knew I hated baseball for several reasons. I think baseball may rank right up there with winter in my mind. I made the mistake of marring a baseball man...I knew that going in, but man. I've been lucky. He can't play any more because of his shoulder injury and $10,000 surgery, and Anthony is not athletic. I'd prefer soccer over baseball though.
Kylie starts ballet next Tuesday. But that is only on Tuesdays, and class is only 45 minutes. I can handle that. Plus, it's indoors, where it's warm, and it doesn't interfer with my weekends.
Friday's, I often go out after work with my co-workers for a while. They drink, I make fun of them, or I take the kids out to Coconut bowl and let them play. Saturdays is when Jason and I go out once a month.
Guess I should stop complaining. It could be worse. I can't think what that could be, but you get the idea.
It's time to go home, get the kids, and go grocery shopping.
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Luck?
Posted by The Woodward Family at 3:51 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Hey it could be worse-you could be me! We quit doing soccer because of the wacky weather we get during soccer season. Amber started tennis and the high school doesn't provide transportion to away games. What's up with that???? High school and no busses to Parma and Caldwell-1hr away and 30-40 minutes away. We may rethink the whole tennis thing. Tonight I picked up kids from school. Saw half of Kelsea's basketball game, had piano lessons for Kylee and Autumn. Had mac and cheese then took those two to activity days at 6 and then the older girls had New Beginnings at 7 and I had to wear a dress. Lee Joe was working. I came home and decided it was my turn and went to Mervyns. Anyways, good luck on the Baseball thing. That is where having girls for me is a good thing-no baseball.
Post a Comment