CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Yuck!

I went to work yesterday, and felt pretty good. I guess I did too much, cuz today I feel bad again. During the night, my throat got sore again, and my kidney's hurt. But I don't have a fever, so I'm not going to waste my time and money going to the doctor to have them tell me there is nothing they can do, it just has to run it's course, and I can take OTC meds.

Who know, maybe I'm just suffering PMS. I use to get the same symptoms as strep throat in high school right before my monthly visitor. After I had Anthony, those symptoms stopped...but maybe they have come back...?! I guess I'll know by the end of the week.

Anthony washed his cell phone over the weekend; it doens't work now. Jason in very mad at him. We thought he was old enough to have a cell phone, but half the time he either doesn't have it or doesn't even have it on. This just proves it. What makes us mad it that it was a brand new phone in November. Needless to say, Jason has grounded him from just about everything but homework and saxaphone practice.

Rhett lost a tooth at school yesterday. Tooth fairy gave him $3. He was so excited about losing at school. It fell out in an apple during lunch. He said it bled a lot, but his friends thought it was cool.

I had to supply 25 cookies for Kylie's Valentine's party tomorrow. I was actually going to make cookies until I got sick. So I took the easy route and bought pre-made valentines cookies at Wal Mart. I feel bad. I'm such a sad mom. My sickness makes me lazy. But on the other hand, I guess I shouldn't be baking and passing more germs around, right?

Went out to start the Suburban this morning, and it was snowing. Instantly put me in a bad mood. Luckily it didn't snow long or stick much, and driving was fine. Have I mentioned before how much I hate winter and snow?

Arrived to work yesterday and over the weekend, someone had rammed the gate of our perimiter fence, got in the yard, and broke out windows in our delivery trucks and salesmen trucks. I was a mess. The corporate office is making us get lights and cameras now. Kind of scarry. It had to be someone targeting us, because no one else on our block got hit. Jason and I think it was the guy we had to lay off last week. Everyone else here doesn't think so.

So, anyways, I should get back to work.

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

Kelsea keeps asking and asking for a cell phone. We are putting it off as long as we can but after Amber was left at the High School for an hour with no way to call us it seems like a better idea. I don't know. Take care of yourself. We had fog, no snow yet.

The Woodward Family said...

This blog thing won't let me post on any of your blogs. Say's I don't have an account...I thought this beta thing was supposed to be better...whatever...anyways...sad about the hamsters...and the kids...this has been a bad sick season. Seems like EVERYONE I know has been sick.

Hope everyone is feeling better.