CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Wednesday, February 7, 2007

The sun has left my life...

at least for now. After reaching a record high of 69* yesterday, today it is only 51. It is windy, cloudy, looks like rain in the mountains, with expected rain on the valley floor by this evening. I guess the ground hog wasn't aware of the weather out here in Nevada.

I have a busy afternoon/evening ahead of me. I have to do grocery shopping at some point, take Sienna in for her shots because she goes back in to finish up her training on Saturday, take dinner in to my neighbor who has 4 sick kids, and has been very sick herself with no hubby at home to help (why I agreed to do that I'll never know, busy as I am, and as bad a cook as I am), and do some much needed laundry and housework because tomorrow night I have a presidency meeting at my house.

My friend just lost a baby last night. My heart goes out to her. I went through 4 miscarriages just to get my three. I know how devastating it is and what she's going through.

Life is just crazy right now, and I wish I could just put my head in the sand until it all gets better.

Both my sisters are not doing good right now, and I really worry about them. My mom is sick, my dad is having such a hard time. My daughter and my hubby are sick. And I've got some things going on in my own personal life that I'm having some problems with, and I'm not sure how to solve them...and basically life just stinks right now for me. I know I will get through it, but man, getting there is going to be tough. I really hate not having a good handle on life, and I hate the unexpected, and it's all coming at me right now...no handle, and major unexpected stuff...I feel like crying most of the time. And my face and neck are just breaking out in zits like mad. I don't do well with stress. Plus I'm pretty sure I have seasonal depression disorder.

Tomorrow I have some training here at work on a new computer program, but after that, I think I may just go home sick and climb in bed and get away from life for a couple of hours. What I need is a vacation in front of a tourqoise beach somewhere...Tahti, Carabean...you get the idea.

5 comments:

Kim and family said...

It sounds like we are in the same sinking boat. I have been going to counseling through the church for almost a year now. It is helping a lot but there is still some problems. Exercise helps when I do it but I keep injuring myself.

Unknown said...

Sounds like the winter blues are in ALL of us lately. I just happen to have the winter blues, baby blues, illness blues and pregnancy blues, and doomsday blues on top of it all.

The Woodward Family said...

At least we have each other, right?

Kim and family said...

I guess it's always a good thing that even though you might feel like you want to be alone, you know your not.

Unknown said...

Right! This Blogging has been such a great outlet and makes for a wonderful collection of friends even though you can't get out of the house to see them!