Rhett has decided he wants to play little league this spring. I have to take him to sign up tonight.
And since Rhett "gets to do something", we have to put Kylie in ballet again.(not that that's a bad thing)
Not sure what the baseball schedule will be, but ballet is every Monday at 5pm, for 45 minutes. Luckily Jason will have Monday's off until around May 21. May have to enlist my father in law for help...he's always willing to help with stuff like that.
I figure my easy life is over. Anthony will be in high school in August, and with him being in band, I'm sure I'll be running all over for that. Plus, he's going to go to a school we're not zoned for because my brother in law is a math teacher there, and it's a better school.
Guess I better get used to it. Any suggestions Kim?
Tuesday, February 20, 2007
Busy life is coming...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 1:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I think I am still trying to figure it out. With Lee Joe about to do side work again it makes it more of a one parent chauffer job again. The hardest thing to figure out is dinner. But goldfish crackers in the car has been beneficial. Not that that really helps. At this point I can't wait for Amber to have her drivers license. you should see Feb's calendar of events! I think March will get just as bad.
I am trying to remember names of who was at the baby shower. I want to say it was Jean Stewart. I think maybe Peggy Valentine but I am not sure that it was Peggy. My brain is failing me in my old age already! Somebody got a 2 baby stroller that was badly needed and I was given a second hand crib that I used for all 5 girls.
My daughter has expressed her desire to start doing the ballette thing. I guess it is never to early to start.
Post a Comment