Whoes idea was that? Seems I have nothing but trouble since I've been forced to change.
Sorry everyone, seems I can't post comments on your blogs now. But know I read them and think of you often!
It's good to hear so much from Janika! And stuff... And I miss hearing from Mary Anne. Where is she?
Love all you guys though! Take care and get better all!
Tuesday, February 13, 2007
Better Beta-Blogger?
Posted by The Woodward Family at 3:14 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
It took me awhile to figure it all out and then I will try to post a comment and forget to login or get it wrong and then I have to start all over again. I think it is just more headache. Thanks for reading my blog!
You Have to sign in everytime you
that is nice they changed it again... I used to start typing an forget to sign in so I would need to start the message all over but it looks like they fixed it or at least on this one they fixed it... You might try signing in before typing the message on certain blogs....
I'm still using the old blogger. somehow I still have the link to it on my site and I have been asked to change but, remian the same. It's working out well. I hope they don't force me now that I hear the troubles, I may be getting advice from all of you later when I switch over.
Maryanne was on a short military deployment to Tampa FL. But have no fear I am back. Dry your eyes. I'm back to read and comment on all of you very wonderful blogs.
Post a Comment