CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, February 11, 2007

I got it...

The cold everyone else in this world has had, that is. Woke up yesterday morning with a sore throat, achy, stuffy, and had a low-grade fever. Spent most of the day in bed. Actually called in sick to church today, I haven't done that in sooo long, I can't even remember when. Spent most of the day in bed this morning, but I had to get up to at least attempt laundry. Luckily I already planned a crock pot meal, so dinner is easy.

Jason and the kids took Sienna back into the kennel for the last of her training, and it was nice and quiet around here. Now Jason in out side, taking apart our fence that is about to blow over from the wind. Both doggies still at home are sleeping with Anthony, the two little ones are quietly playing in their rooms, and I am charging my i-pod and blogging. I am going to take a hot bath when I'm done.

I have my stash of medicine and air-borne, so I hope I get better fast!

1 comments:

Kim and family said...

Get well soon! Kylee was our sick one today. Such fun with this many kids. Ugh. I got 3 calls from the school this week to sub and 2 were because of their sick kids. Quite a month of the yuckies going on.