We got a bunch of snow, and made the best of it by pulling out the quads and riding up and down the street, sliding, doing donuts, and pulling a sled. We had quite the time. The one and only time you'll ever hear me say I liked the snow!!!!
Monday, February 26, 2007
What we did to celebrate Kylie's b-day...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
Do you guys live in some mountains or something? We have yet to see snow like that here. Looks like great fun.
I was thinking of you when I wrote the spring blog. We don't have meadowlarks here--I haven't seen them since I left Nevada : (
But a robin redbreast is the signal for spring around here. Hold on--it's coming.
Only 113 days until the first day of summer! No mountain living, just a crazy late winter storm we made the most of. We are only about 2 miles northwest from downtown Reno, near Rancho San Rafael park where they have the Balloon races every year.
Whenever I hear a meadowlark for the first time each spring, I think of you Jan...I still remember your comment way back some 20 years ago...A Meadowlark means spring is here...
Post a Comment