First, the groundhog DID NOT see his shadow this morning, so we don't have to suffer with 6 more weeks of winter this year. It already feels like spring here...Monday is supposed to reach a high of 61*
Second...I have lost 9 pounds. Weighed myself a while ago on the scales here at work, so I know they are correct, because they are checked twice a year by the state. I am so happy! Swim suit season here I come!
Friday, February 2, 2007
Two Things to be Happy About!
Posted by The Woodward Family at 1:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
I have gained nine pounds since I got married. I have stopped drinking supergreens, have stopped eating vegatables like I was and my sweet tooth is back at full strength. Our weather has bounced between cold and gorgeous.
Nine pounds is probably healthy for Janika though. But not Healthy for me. What have you been doing?
Post a Comment