CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, August 1, 2006

Not such a happy blog

I had hopped to post a fun, happy blog, but I just got a call from dad, and he had to put mom in an alzheimer's home yesterday. She totally flipped out, and hit him and busted open dad's lip. The doctor felt it would be best for her to be in a care facility at this point.

Christy came up and is with him now. Elaine left a message on my voice mail last night so I need to call her back right away.

Having mom be sick is so hard. Here I am sitting at work crying. It sounds so bad, but I just wish the Lord would take her. This is not how mom would want to be. Her spirit needs to be freed from her sick body, to be taken home to Heavenly Father and Jesus, and to see her mom and dad again, and be re-united with her loved ones. She was so close to her family growing up, and most of them have passed on. She needs to be with them again. I know loosing her will be VERY difficult, but it will be for the best, and I have knowledge that I will be able to see her again, and we are sealed togehter for all eternity, so we will never really be sepearted.

I love my mom so much, and I am so glad to have been her daughter. I am so glad to have the memories I have of our time together. I just hope everything settles down, that she will be ok, and that Dad will be ok.

Keep me in your prayers as well. I'm a wreak right now.

1 comments:

Kim and family said...

I am so sorry to hear about your mom. I told you my grandfather had to be in a home just before my trip to Connecticut after I had been gone for 28 years. I had seen them a few times over the years. It is so sad what Alzhiemers does. He was talking about me like I was still 4 years old-how old I was when we left. My grandparents were together over 50 years and my grandma was so lost without him and yet they are both still alive. It is heart wrenching. I am so sorry. Life will eventually get easier for your father and your mother will get the care she needs 24/7 so that is a little positive but it still makes your heart ache. You take care.