I am very happy today. The lady I felt should be called as my new 2nd councilor in Primary has accepted the call. She is a great lady and I know she will do a great job. Her family has been in our ward for about 2 years now, and 3 of her 4 kids are in Primary. People have been asking for her in the various organizations forever, and the Bishop wouldn't spare her from where she was. I felt so impressed she needed to be the one called, and was afraid the Bishop would say no, but he surprised me and said I could have her. Then I was very worried that she would say no, but she didn't. She will be sustained Sunday. I'm so happy. I'm sad my current councilor is moving though. She is one of my greatest, dearest friends.
The kids are packed up for their flight out to Vegas tomorrow. They have their final swimming lessons for the summer today, we have to wash their suits tonight, and then pack them and then they are ready. Their flight is at 2:25, but I have to get them to the airport early so I can get a pass to get to the gate so I can sign them off since they are minors flying without an adult, show their birth certificates, and my id as being their mother, and watch them board to make sure they get on ok. They are flying Southwest. Anthony has flown alone before, but never the other 2. In fact, I think Rhett and Kylie haven't flown since March of 02. We don't get out much...
My neighbor across the street is home after having been in Utah and Idaho for 6 weeks. I'm so glad. I missed her. We love to sit and visit and let the kids play, plus she is my Primary secretary, and I was doing her job as well as my own while she was gone. It was never really a problem except on days I did sharing time. But, I managed. Welcome home Andrea!!!
A teeny, tiny little kitten was found outside at the warehouse today. It's eyes had just barely opened. Tina took it (too little to tell if it's a boy or girl yet). Her mom is taking it to the vet right now. They will probably have to bottle feed it. I didn't get to see it. They took it to the vet before I got here. Hope the little thing will be ok. No sign of it's mother, so we don't know how the kitten got here. I hope they don't find more each morning...
Well, I am still behind in all my paperwork after taking 3 days off, so I better get going.
Tuesday, August 22, 2006
Yeah!
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:28 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
Dove, Remember when we were at wild waters and I was telling you I was sunburning omn my shins and that was about it, well, Thanks for your expreriance it helped me be assured that I am pregnant. Becasue I speckled while I was out there, the pregnancy tests I took while I was there were inconclusive, amazingly enough, but Baby #4 is on the way!!!
I really had no idea, honest! But congrats none the less. When will the little one be making an apperance?
Post a Comment