So I pulled a ton of weeds Wednesday evening, and now my right arm is killing me. Typing is hard (not so good for work) and writing is difficult (again, not so good for work).
I'll have no other choice but to make this short and sweet.
Mom moved into the assisting living center in Yerington yesterday. She was fine. Dad told her she was going there because it is a better hospital then where she's at, and they will help her get better. But since she's so sick, she'll be staying there awhile, and to make her feel more comfortable, Elaine took some of her things over there. She was so happy. Dad was very surprised. Good. Hopefully it stays that way. Dad says they seem to finally have her meds all working together now. I think it helps that a doctor that deals with this all the time is taking care of her now, instead of just a general MD.
Dad says she's on about 5 different kinds of pills. The new place she's at will take care of giving them to her. No one can visit her for a week, until she gets all settled. I'll be going down there on the 25th to spend the weekend.
Kylie has a tummy ache today and is at Grandma's instead of pre-school. I hope she doesn't throw up-she said she felt like she would all morning. She was up at 5 with me...ugh!
Friday, August 11, 2006
Ouch!
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment