So I had already arranged to take Wednesday, Thursday and today off. Rhett had a dentist appointment on Wednesday, and I figured we'd head to Wild Island after, but Jason and I ended up having to go to the funeral. It was a catholic mass, and lasted about 2 1/2 hours, so we didn't make it to wild island. However, yesterday, we did make it. Stayed until about 3. It is so much nicer to be there on weekdays, hardly anyone there. Went again this morning, stayed until just a little after 2. The two little ones and I are getting so tan. Anthony isn't getting very dark because he hides under his towels when he's sitting on the chairs. He doesn't match the rest of us...
Voted on Tuesday in the primary election. Some of the people I didn't want to win, did. Now we have to listen to their STUPID commercials for another two months (ie Dina Titus and her stupid accent) There'll be no place to hide. Whenever her commercials come on, Anthony makes total fun of her. He needs to be a stand up comic. The kid keeps me in stitches all the time.
Tomorrow will find us at Wild Island again. We only have a few more days left to go before it closes for the season. SO SAD. I'm sure I'll cry the last day we go.
Friday, August 18, 2006
Some time off...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 8:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment