CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, June 2, 2006

So glad it's Friday

Went shopping with all 3 kids on Wednesday. Tell you what...it totally wore me out. I was SO tired by the time I was done, I went right to bed after fixing dinner. Woke up yesterday still tired. I'm sure some of the fatigue is due to my Evil Aunt Flo being here.

Rhett had $20 in his wallet, just eating it up, so I had to take him to Wal Mart yeterday to spend it. He bought some construction set that is magnets that make some pretty cool things. Then he was mad because it used up all his money and he didn't get any back. I offered to take him back in the store to get his money back, but he wasn't happy with that idea other, and then we saw his teacher from school, and he cheered up. The child is crazy. Or either that I am, and I'm sure if that's the case, it's because he made me that way.

Kylie had a fun day with her great Grandma on Wednesday. They went shopping, and of course she made out like a bandit. New clothes, new shoes, toys, and lunch from Taco Bell. She is like the only grandkid that does see Grandma every day because she's the only one in pre-school. Anthony at least gets to say hi in the morning when I drop Rhett off. And my nieces are there practically every day because my brother-in-law and sister-in-law are doing so much, they have no place for the girls to go after school. We'd all be in a world of hurt if something were to happen to grandma. Actually, Jason and I'd be better off than Tami and Mark, because we'd just put Rhett in Noah's Ark in the morning. In the afternoon, he goes home after school, and Anthony watches him. I tell ya, it's nice to have a kid old enough to babysit...

Christy called me this morning. She is coming up on the 12th. She said she'd call me again tonight. She better.

One of Jason's customers in Fernley has a Scottie pup that she got from the same breeder as Kirby and Christy's dog, Taylor that could possibly be Taylor's sister and Kirby's half sister. I told him to find out more info next week when he goes back out there. I'm thinking it probably is Taylor's litter mate, because she is brindle, just like Taylor. It think the litter born 2 weeks after Taylor were all blacks. Kirby and Taylor have the same mommy dog. But Kirby's daddy dog passed away last October.

Kodi came into heat on Wednesday. She is about a month early. Last heat was right during Christmas, and dogs generally go every 6 months. What a pain having her in heat is. She hates wearing her doggie panties, she smells bad, licks herself way too much, and hates being outside all the time. Anthony said tonight she sleeps in the kennel, because she tosses and turns all night long. Plus, she also moans all night long. Cramps maybe? Or just hates being in heat because having a period just sucks so much?

I'd love to get her fixed, since we never plan on breeding her since she is so gun shy, but she's 5 years old, and the vet said it would totally screw her up if we fixed her this late in life after having so many heats.

Anthony had to play in Jazz Band last night for the 8th grade award/graduation program. When I dropped him off, I was totally amazed at some of the clothes, or should I say lack there of-some of the girls were wearing. I was shocked! One girl had on a totally sheer black dress that was only about 2 inches below her but, not that it mattered since it was sheer, you could see her black panties (luckily she wasn't wearing a thong, or I might have thrown up on her) and her black bra. She looked like she should have been workign 4th Street on a corner at one of the adult cabarets, not graduating from 8th grade. It was so awful. I can't believe her parents, or guardians, or whatever would even let her out of the house, and I can't believe the school would let her in the doors. I'd have made her go home and change, or find a lab coat to put on her. If that little tramp ever reads my blog, I hope she take note! Wear a dress, not a negligee.

Anyways, have to leave work early today to take Kirby to the vet to have a follow-up on her ear surgery of last week. Darn. I hate to leave work early. Especially on a Friday.

But I'm off next Wednesday. It's the last day of school, the boys are out by 1pm, Wild Island opens at 1:00 so guess were we'll be next Wednesday? We'll also be there this Saturday all day, unless they choose not to open again because it's cloudy. Darn weather. It's warm today, just very cloudy. And windy, but it's always windy here...

Have a great weekend one and all. I'm sure I will!!!

0 comments: