CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Another day ahead

I just love summer, and tomorrow is the first official day of it! YEAH!!!!

Swimming lessons have been cancelled again today, so I am taking Rhett and Kylie to Wild Island when I get off work today.

Anthony left for his first week of Scout camp yesterday morning, so he won't be attending Wild Island with us. It was very quiet without him home yesterday. The two little ones played across the street ALL afternoon and evening, and when I went to tell them to come home, Andrea and I got to talking and didn't leave until 9 pm.

I'm so happy that Andrea and her family are not moving now. It was some of the best news I've had in a while.

Read on one of my very best and dearest friends from my youth's blog, she got remarried over the weekend. Best of luck and congrats to her!!!! It has been years since I've seen her, but thank goodness for the world wide web, we manage to keep in touch somewhat. I think we've know each other since we were 8 or 9 years old.

Supposed to be a scorcher today and even hotter as the week progresses. I am not complaining, because as before stated, I love summer!!!!! Why should I hate the hot weather? I live in an air conditioned house, I drive and air conditioned car, and I work in an air conditioned office. And I practically live at wild island...so no worries!!!!

0 comments: