CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, June 15, 2006

Too Busy-Too much Stress

Just found out last night that Anthony needs a physical to go to Scout camp on Monday. I thought the one from last year was good for 2 years, but appearantly not...So I called the Doctor and they told me they couldn't get me in. When I explained what it was for, the receptionist said she'd talk to the doctor and call me back. They can get him in tomorrow at 2pm.

Rhett had another bloody nose this morning. He said he didn't pick it this time, it just started bleeding... He was so cute yesterday. He made $5 helping grandma out and he wanted to use it to get dad something for fathers day. He picked out the card, which had to have something hunting on it (He got one with a phesant) and he thought it would be good to buy dad some stamps so I don't have to get them for him anymore. He gave me his money so I could take care of that today.

I told the 3 kids what I thought we should do for dad, giving them several ideas, and let them decide what to do for their dad. We got him some shorts, and they want to go to PF Chang's for dinner on Sunday. It was fun to see them decide what to do, what to get him and where to go for dinner.

Kylie is starting to work on writing her letters this summer-they have 2 letters a day, and are making little booklets. She is pretty good with her A's, but the B's are a little tougher. She is so excited to learn and says she'll be already for kindergarten in the fall.

Jason was able to get his window replaced yesterday. Billed out to insurance. We have vandalism coverage, so we shouldn't have to pay much.

Still a little afraid to be home during the evening, and sleep isn't very restful, because I'm afraid we'll be hit again. Got up yesterday morning and this morning and looked out the window first thing to make sure the cars were ok.

Went running/walking with Kirby again. She just loves it...and I have lost 6 pounds. That right there will help me keep up the good work. If I can go in 6 pound increments, I'll be to the weight I want in no time at all! I'd like to loose 15 more pounds and keep it off. I feel confident I can do it if I keep running/walking every morning, and swimming 2 or 3 times a week. Only one chance to swim this week unfortunalty...cancelled swimming on Tuesday, and I have something going on tonight and tomorrow night at church...oh well, I'll really have to swim a lot on Saturday to make up for lost time....:)

My allergies are about killing me today...sneezing like crazy and have a sinus headache...plus, I'm wearing a new handband around my head which isn't helping. I've decided to let my hair grow out, but I know it's going to drive me crazy, so I got a bunch of new rubber band head bands yesterday. I just have to get use to them I guess.

Andrea from across the street just called-Sienna is out of the yard. She is going to put her back. I'm wondering if the gate is open or if she jumped the fence. If it's the later, she's gonna have to be put in the kennel during the day. Not fun for her, but I don't want to take any chances. Dumb dog. This morning I went to put her and Kirby outside, and Sienna ran right head first into the glass door. She kinda fell back and looked this she really rang her bell. Maybe she had brain damage. 2 weeks of dealing with her...yuck!

Well, gotta run all my statements through the postage machine...

0 comments: