CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, June 13, 2006

I just hate stupid people!

I guess I can't spell, after looking over my last blog. But that's not why I'm here today...Some ASS HOLE!!! broke into all 3 of our cars last night sometime between 2am and 5 am. Totally ransacked my car, didn't take anything, but, busted out the window in Jason's truck with a rock, and stole his security tazer, and ransacked it as well, and they broke into the hunting truck and stole the speakers and amp out of it.

We were the only cars on the street that were hit, so it had to have been someone that knows us or watches us, and we think they were probably looking for guns. Good thing they didn't find any, because what would I have to use on them when we find them?

See why I hate stupid people? Actually, I don't care if you're stupid, I just hate all people. They are all guilty until proven innocent, and they are all thugs until they prove to me they aren't. No wonder Jason treats everyone like they are jerks. Because they are. I on the other hand, try to find some good in everyone, but no more. So be forwarned! I hate you all now. And yes, I suspect all minorities first! God bless the white race!!!!

And don't plan on coming back to my home, or you will end up with a bullet lodged somewhere in your genital area! I will be awake nights now watching for your stupd ass!!!! And I shoot to hurt, not kill. I like to watch people suffer for being stupid! Just like I've had to suffer because you used your stupidity on my property!

Jason has always agreed with a country song that says, I wouldn't hurt you, but my girlfriend might. Jason will go leagal will your sorry ass, but I won't. Be afraid, very afraid!!!!!

And anoter thing that totally pisses me off, is Jason has to miss a day of work now to file a report for the tazer and the charges, and fix his window.

Also, the rest of the world should be ware-some stupid person, who probably isn't wearing his sign has a tazer, and doesn't know how to use it!!!!!!!!

0 comments: