First official day of summer! I couldn't be happier. How will I celebrate it? Well, I'm going for my bikini wax in about an hour. Will spend another boring day at work, after which I will pick up Rhett from Grandma's house and Kylie from pre-school, and then we will go grocery shopping. Not much fun, huh?
Yesterday evening the three of us went to Wild Island for a couple of hours. When Jason arrived to work, he bought us each an ice cream cone, which saved me from having to go to Baskin Robbins for $1 scoop night. Then, one of the managers gave the kids Dipping Dots.
Kylie had a bad dream that Anthony was hurt bad at scout camp. She was pretty upset about it. But I got her to forget about it by picking out clothes for the day.
Rhett conned Grandma into buying him new bedding for his bed. He just HAD to have the sheets and "comfortable" that have the "Cars" on them. He hasn't even seen the movie yet, but he loves anything and everything "Cars". He also talked her into a clock radio that has Lightning McQueen on it, and an area rug with him on it also. Hey, I can't complain, it caused him to go home and make his bed and clean his room after swimming last night...
So, since I don't get to go spend the day at Wild Island on Saturday, because Jason and I have a wedding to go to, we'll be headed out again after I get off work tomorrow for a couple of hours again. Can't go Friday either, cuz' I'm stuck at work until late for inventory.
Much congrats to one of my dearest friends in the whole wide world, Janika, on her marriage last Saturday. May you and Mike find much happiness in life together!!!
Wednesday, June 21, 2006
HAAAAPY SUUUUMMER!!!
Posted by The Woodward Family at 9:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment