My hubby stopped by and said hi here at work today. What a nice surprise. He bummed some filtered water off me and used the bathroom... He shared with me the fact that he gets to have a tuna sandwich and a hard boiled egg tonight for dinner. Doesn't sound very yummy, but he has lost 5 pounds so far on his diet he's on. I don't notice any difference, but he says other people are making comments.
I'm holding right at 140. At least I'm not going up, but it doesn't seem to want to go down. But I have to keep reminding myself muscle weighs more than fat, so hopefully I'm building muscle with my walk/runs every morning. Although, I was just too tired to get up this morning. Kirby even tried to get me up, but it didn't work. That little dog loves to go for her walks.
I went home for lunch and let the doggies out. Kirby is so happy when I come home. She is just the happiest little dog. It makes you feel good to come home to her.
It's 95 degrees on my computer, but the computers down stairs say it's 101 degrees. Whatever it is, I just know it is HOT outside...It is so wonderful! Happy Summer! Happy Summer! Happy Summer!
Last night, dinner was more that we were going to eat, so I took what was left over to Andrea. They had already eaten, but she was excited to have it for tonight. She doesn't have AC in her house, and she says turning on the oven to fix dinner just kills her. The house is already 80 some odd degrees, and it goes up with the oven on in just a matter of minutes. I told her to come over to my house to sit in the AC. The kids can play and we can visit. I hope she takes me up on the offer.
I'm hoping I won't have to be here too late this evening. So I better go and finish what's sitting in front of me.
Friday, June 23, 2006
What a surprise!
Posted by The Woodward Family at 3:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment