Gospel Doctrine Teacher...
Nice thing is, there are two of us, so I only have to teach every other week, and with my surgery in 2 1/2 weeks, I won't be teaching in December probably at all.
Now, I just hope my feeble brain can retain everything so I can actually teach it...!
Monday, November 17, 2008
Yep, it is...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 7:09 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






5 comments:
wow! congratulations?! you'll do a great job.
When I heard you had this calling, I immediately thought, "Oh, Dove will be so good at that." When I first moved in the ward you were the Relief Society teacher before you were Primary Prez and I remember always LOVING your lessons--you taught Teaching for Our Times and I still remember some of your lessons. You always did SUCH a great job. I can't wait to hear you teach gospel doctrine! (If I ever get in there ;).
I would be scared to death of that calling. I will say it again--Good luck to you!
Good luck! That is a big one!
PSHAW! I'm so jealous. I would love that calling. Fortunately I have one that I totally love now so that my envy won't fester. Congratulations. *Chuckle* I just thought of S.T.(Tares) Christiansen. Just sow wheat :)
Just remember, whatever the topic of the lesson is, it has to tie into our relationship with the Savior and how it applies to our life this minute.
Post a Comment