This morning when I woke up the two younger ones, I told them that Obama would be our next president. One kid wanted him; the other didn't. They proceeded to get ready for the day, and didn't really say much more about the election or it's outcome, but the kid that didn't want him said to me as they were climbing out of the car at Grandmas house "You know Mom, I guess I like our new President."
Oh! To be so believing and accepting as children are!
I hope for those two young children, this world will be a good place for them to grow up in, and that they can keep that positive outlook for as long as possible!
Any ideas which kid decided they liked the new President?
Wednesday, November 5, 2008
Kids
Posted by The Woodward Family at 10:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment