So I was asked to come up with something for the children to do at our ward thanksgiving dinner tonight.(read, babysit). Those of you who know me, know I have NO artistic ability. This is really stretching my ability and causing my stress level to rise dramaticaly. I'm more stressed about this little deal than I am about teaching Gospel Doctrine on Sunday...
I had origianlly planned to make pilgrim top hats and bonnets, but Wal Mart didn't have big sheets of construction paper,(big suprise there, I know) so I decided to make these hand print turkeys. Not bad for my skill level. So, when I went to make my sample, there was NO BROWN CONSTRUCTION paper in the one I bought...ok, so luckily my great friend has brown (you know who you are) I made my sample with tan. It's not too hard, doesn't take too long, and the parents can have a memory of the size of their childrens hands.
Man, I'll be glad when tonight is over!
Friday, November 21, 2008
Turkey Lurkey
Posted by The Woodward Family at 2:03 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Let's all give Dove a big hand! Good job!
Post a Comment