The earthquake swarms in Northwest Reno are back. A 2.7 hit last night at 11:42, and yes, it woke me up. The news said they started back up this past weekend, and they are building in frequency again. Darn. I thought we were done with them back in April.
Thursday, November 13, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
We felt it too!! I have had this uneasy feeling they were back. Our house makes cracking sounds at the slightest movement. I don't know how long this place can stay standing. We have huge cracks by our door ways and windows! I'm glad we got our 72 hr kits ready in April.
We have huge cracks too...and the house is constantly settling, our brand new storm door won't close right because of it. Darn old houses. You'd figure they'd be pretty solid on all the hard clay they're built on...it's not like we're built on sand! :)
seriously????
I think I have PTSD from april. You know how the big ones you could hear before they hit and they sounded like a truck? Sometimes when a truck rattles by and it shakes the windows a little I get a little adrenalin rush. Crazy.
Hope everyone stays safe!
Yup, a 3.1 occured at 11:40is this afternoon...they are back! DARN! And they are getting stronger again! DOUBLE DARN!
i can't believe it! that is so scary to think we might have a big one one day :(
Not to be pessimistic or anything, but I am with Nicole . . . I am waiting for the big one!
I've already been through a big one, I guess the little ones don't do anything for me....I NEVER feel them. Haven't felt one yet.
Post a Comment