CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 3, 2008

Pumpkins and Grass

Mr. Bulter is quite the pumpkin carver...He did his and Louie Blue's all by himself. Yay! I don't have to do it any more...:)



We also got two pallets of grass down in our back yard. It looks so good. Lots of hard work (I am SSSSSOOOOO sore from moving all those rolls), but the payoff of nice green grass in my back yard is going to be very worth all the work.


5 comments:

Janika said...

Pretty! I remember laying sod when we moved to SanAntonio. No rolls, just little squares in Texas. I carried them from the back yard to the front a few at a time by hand until I borrowed a neighbors flat-wheeled wheel barrow. It drizzled the whole time. But it is so worth it!

Kim and family said...

Looks so nice! We did our back yard the hard way with seed. I would have loved an almost instant yard though.

Jason and Brianne Kjar said...

The grass looks great I can't wait till I get grass in my backyard too. Hope that your back is feeling better.

Lauren said...

That looks great! I love grass. Your pumpkins look great too!

The Woodward Family said...

It only took us 8 1/2 years to get the grass in on the upper level. The people we bought the house from invested at least a zillion dollars in bark and landscape rock on the upper half were we grassed. Lots of xerascape that worked well for an older couple with no kids and dogs. For us it just ended up being a muddy mess that we could never use. Grass is much better.

And it's not just my back that hurts, it's my arms, my legs, my abs, my butt...I got a better work-out hauling sod than I ever could running or using the bowflex...LOL