CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Sister update

Well, my sister has backslid...she was put back in the hospital yesterday because she has fluid building up in and around her lungs and heart. She's probably going to be in there for a week. She is really feeling bummed. Her second son is watching her two youngest girls for her (he's 28) and getting them to school and such, but she is worried about not being better for Christmas, and she really wanted to come up and take care of me after my surgery (when really, I should be down there helping her) She's hopeful she's going to get through this, but, man, she could sure use some prayers.

3 comments:

Kim and family said...

I hope she doesn't have to stay long. That's no fun for anyone.

Lauren said...

Dang. I hope she gets better. Good luck to you and her family!

Liz Maile said...

We will keep her in our prayers