The Bishopric member came by last night and extended me a calling. I have so enjoyed having the last 17 months of no calling, but, as they say, all good things must come to an end...I'll let you know on Monday what it is. But I can say it's not in Primary and it's not a leadership calling, but it is a very big calling and it will be an intimidating one...
Saturday, November 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
ohhhh---you are so into the suspense these days. I will wish you luck even though I don't know what it is.
Well, tease us why don't you! Lucky for me, I get to find out today ;).
Energency preparedness, right?!
Gospel Doctrine Teacher!!! Wow! I am not sure if I could handle that! I know you will do great! Feel free to call on me!
Post a Comment