CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, November 24, 2008

Busy Busy Bees

Well, the living room is basically done. All we have left to do is hang pictures and put in floor boards. But, the texture and paint is all done, and J pulled out all the carpet and padding and we have the most beautiful oak flooring...the plan was to pull it all up in the dining room, too, but when we got to that area, we discovered the most HIDEOUS avocado/baby poop green lino from 1953, we left the carpet there (for now). The plan now is to find some nice lino we like and do the kitchen and dining room in that. We're getting an area rug on Friday to put in front of the couch and chairs; I can hardly wait. All the kids except Big A worked hard along side dad and I to get our house done (A was feeling sick-to much kissing of his girlfriend), and we are all very happy with the results of our hard work. It is so nice to have things back in order again (we can sit on the couch and use the dinner table again, YAY!) I'll post pictures at lunch, so check back!

1 comments:

Kim and family said...

Ohhh-sounds like some HGTV fun to me!! Nice timing to make the Christmas deco look special. I would to see some pics.