CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Veteran's Day

The kids and I are off work and school for the holiday. I love my feedom, so Thank You Vets! But, it's cold and cloudy today. Big A and C went to Grand Sierra with friend to play at Fun Quest, the 2 little ones are outside with friends, but earlier in the day, I broke out the water colors, paper, and Play Doh. Louie Blue made this pretty flower,

and I made this pretty flower.

Mr. Bulter made a black snow man, but he smashed it, so, no picture, but here's a picture of him being goofy...

3 comments:

Janika said...

I missed it entirely. Guess I don't get out often enough. Not having kids in school makes one lose touch with the world.

Kim and family said...

We didn't get yesterday off. But that's OK, a 4 day weekend last weekend with 3 of my 5 was a great time.

Lauren said...

WOw! Those are pretty flowers!