CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, November 30, 2006

It's Thursday...

I am still feeling crummy, but despite that, I have almost all the Christmas decorations up. I just do a little at a time, and get myself to bed early. I took Kim's advise and got some Airborne last night when I went shopping. Hopefully that will help. I have a busy next couple of days.

With the current re-model, I am down a room for decorations, and I have too many for the amount of space I have. Anthony's room use to be the den. He doesn't want decorations all over his room. He hardly wanted to put his "special" ornaments on the tree, until his friend told him to go do it.

Dad and Pat Christensen we almost in a very bad accident on Monday. Dad was headed to Lovelock for work, and he hit some black ice just as a semi-truck FLEW past him, and he said his truck went up on 2 wheels at about a 45 degree angle, but luckily it came back down, they both had their seat-belts on, and they were fine, just a little shaken up. The semi kept on going on his merry way, but some other drivers stopped to make sure they were ok. I'm glad they were ok. With mom being sick, and Dad just buying a new house, he didn't need a bad accident to create more problems. The Lord was watching out for him.

Well, I need to hit the road...have to take the work cash to the bank, and I don't want to get stuck in the 5pm traffic.

1 comments:

Kim and family said...

Hopefully the airborne helps. You are suppose to take it every 3 hours (but who has time to remember that?) Matt came in my mom's house while I was on the phone with her the other night demanding to know where the airborne was. His girlfriend was getting a cold so even he swears by it and was telling his girlfriend to take it.