With a little perserverence you can get things done
Without the blind adherence that has conquered some...
And nobody wants to show you how
So if you're lost and on your own
You can never surrender
And if your path won't lead you home
You can never surrender
And when the night is cold and dark
You can see, you can see light
Cause no one can take away your right
To fight and never surrender
~Corey Hart
Wednesday, November 22, 2006
You can never surrender...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 10:29 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






2 comments:
In my trunk of special stuff I have two records in it. One is Corey Hart. I really liked him. Shows my age doesn't it?
Strange that I did not recognize those lyrics. I sing that song every time I do laudry! It took me a while to figure out why it consistently popped into my head. When I am sorting clothes I have a pile for cold water, dark colors. I say in my head "cold and dark" Then I sing "Cold and dark, you can't see, you can't see light."
I will not surrender to the despair of laundry's incessant heaping!
Post a Comment