We didn't get much snow...for which I am very happy, but it is COLD. The highs are in the high 30's.
Even though no snow stuck to the ground, the drivers were being dumb, and driving like there was 6 inches of snow and ice. All these California transplants have no clue how to drive in the snow;they see a flake or two and panic! And here's me, in my big old 4 wheel drive, and pass them up and say mean things about them, even though I am scared to drive in bad snow myself.
We dug out all the Christmas decos last night after we got the living room put back together (one wall is just taped and mudded, the other wall is just sheetrock with exposed screws, but it'll be that way until I put the decos away after Christmas, I don't want all the dry wall dust on my Christmas stuff) At least the furniture is back in it's place.
I put the tree up with Anthony's help, plugged the lights in to make sure they worked (they did), strung the lights on the tree, plugged them in, they no longer worked. With my cold, I had had enough and went to bed. I'm going to buy NEW lights tonight and re-do the tree. I just hate Christmas lights. Who ever wrote that song about the 12 pains of Christmas sure knew me!
We thought about getting a pre-lit tree, but thought, those lights have to burn out too, and then you have to buy a whole new tree. Yeah, I just don't have that kind of patience or tolerance.
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Here's what's up...
Posted by The Woodward Family at 1:19 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






0 comments:
Post a Comment