CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 14, 2006

Only a moment to post...

I have to run to Kylie's parent-teacher conference, but I wanted to update quickly.

We now have 2 walls torn out and put back up in the house. I have white powder from the dry wall all over, but the furniture is back in some form of order. Jason's goal is to get the living room done by next Saturday so the Christmas decorations can go up.

I had a dentist appt. yesterday...no cavities, but I am grinding bad and need a new night guard. Dentist will pre-auth with the insurance for that. I should sleep better when I get a new one. It'll be nice not to have my jaw popping all the time.

The primary program went great on Sunday. We were worried about the time, but we did fine, the kids did great on their parts and on the songs.

Anthony was ordained a teacher by my father-in-law in Priesthood on Sunday. It was nice.

But, gotta run!

4 comments:

Kim and family said...

It occurred to me last night-Anthony gets to go to the SNDs now(what Amber calls them). What do you think of that? What does HE think of that?

Janika said...

I remember when we were 14. You gave me a nice card and were excited that I could go to the dances with you. We waited so long, for that day, it seemed.

You will have to take pictures of the remodelling so we can all see.

The Woodward Family said...

Jason is doing all the before and after pictures...I'll have to get copies from him...Anthony isn't too excited about SNDs...How can that be posssible? I met his father at a SND...Growing up in Dayton, we LIVED for SNDs

Kim and family said...

It took Amber until almost 15 before she would go and then it was because 2 boys asked her how old she was and asked her why she doesn't go and now she does. But at the last dance only 12 people showed up. I don't think Kelsea will have an issue with waiting. But then I know we will be in a heap of trouble with 2 out there and then Amber will be 16(she can date)EEK!! Lee Joe bought himself a shot gun for Christmas.