CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Life goes on...

I found some Christmas cards that will do. But they aren't hunting themed, but they do have Christmas trees on them.

A winter storm is blowing in. It actually snowed a little bit earlier in the day. YUCK! But, on a happy note, Wild Island will open in only 6 months! In the meantime, this wind is BAD. And I am so afraid of the wind since it blew the roof off the house in Dayton while we were building it when I was 7 and very impressionable.

Jason's _6th birthday was Sunday. We went out Saturday on a nice date to celebrate. Dinner with some friends at Outback, and then we went to the UNR basketball game. GO PACK! They won, of course, and we got to see Nick Fazekis break the all time scoring record that had held for 27 years. The team is ranked 21st nationally. We hope they go better than the Sweet 16 or Elite 8 this year.

Speaking of dating my hubby...it is SO nice to have a live in babysitter now that Anthony is old enough. When my mother in law was still alive, she was our babysitter, but after she passed away, we couldn't really afford to pay someone, and the rest of the family was busy...but now we give Anthony $10 and tell him to watch the kids. It's great.

Other than that, it's quiet. Good. Thanksgiving dinner will be at my sister-in-laws's house, and I don't have to do anything but show up and eat. It's great.

Then, Saturday, watch out Christmas. We will become the Griswal's National Lampoons Christmas in Reno. Lights on the house, in the bushes, the lawn decorations, candle lights in the windows, decorations on the porch, and don't even get me going on the inside of the house. I'll have to post pictures...

Happy Thanksgiving Friends! And I miss Devanie, too. Hurry back!

0 comments: