Being hunters, my hubby and I always try to find hunting themed Christmas cards each year. We like the ones with deer, elk, moose, pheasants, etc for the picture. However, I am very picky, the inside of the card must say Merry Christmas, NOT happy holidays. It is not holiday, it is Christmas.
Well, this year, I am having a VERY difficult time finding ANY cards that say Merry Christmas. They all seem to say happy holiday, or festive season, or something along those lines that stay away from the word CHRISTMAS!
At the risk of offending people, this world has been forced to eliminate anything relating to GOD or CHRIST. In so doing, I have become offended! I celebrate Christmas, and I believe in GOD and CHRIST! I'd like to be able to send out CHRISTMAS cards, not holiday or season cards!
Thanks to all you "do-gooders" in the world for raining on my parade!
I'll let you know how I do on my card shopping...
Friday, November 17, 2006
Why is it?
Posted by The Woodward Family at 10:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Happy Hunting!!-har har har
But your right. It is starting it's way back though! Some stores are embracing Christmas again. Hopefully the trend will continue.
Post a Comment