Anthony is 14 now! Yikes! I'm not old enough to have a kid so old! But anyways, I just love the kid. We have so much fun together. He is so very talented, is a good student, and funny, and is my very good friend. He is a teenager however, and does need to be reminded often of the things he needs to do (homework, chores, etc.)
So 14 years ago right now I was in labor with him...he entered the world at 9:43 am. He weighed in at 7 lb. 8 1/2 oz. and was 20 inches long. He had a couple of dark brown hairs that fell out pretty quickly, and remained bald until he was about 2...now he makes up for that lack of hair...he has SUPER thick hair that grows like a weed.
He is getting tall. I have really noticed it lately. He's almost as tall as me. I'd say he's about 5'3" or so. I'm 5'5".
He's having some friends over for pizza tonight and then a sleep-over. I may take them to Coconut Bowl so they can bowl and have some fun OUTSIDE of my house.
He's already received $200 in cash from his Great Aunt and Great Grandma...an art book from his dad and I...and I'm sure more gifts and money to follow as the day goes on.
The lucky kid even gets to have his birthday off from school today to celebrate Vetran's Day. He isn't planning on getting dressed, and hopes to kick back all day long.
He will be ordained a Teacher in church on Sunday. I'm so proud of him. I couldn't have asked for a better kid.
Anyways...Here's wishing a very happy birthday to my #1 son!
Friday, November 10, 2006
HAPPY BIRTHDAY #14
Posted by The Woodward Family at 7:39 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






3 comments:
I can hardly believe I have a 7 year old! Just means WE are getting older. - not taller either. I'm 5'2" so he's already passed me up and so have my neices -Amber and Kelsea. Happy birthday to the Mommy that had to give birth! =)
They grow too TOO fast. I have been feeling it since Amber is an official high schooler. She will be 16 in Feb and driving soon. Kelsea will be 14 in March. Can you hear me sob? Happy birthday Anthony! Hope you guys have fun!
I don't blame my children for my getting old. I am in a ward, though where I am one of the older families. We have four nursery classes and 3 3-year-old classes. I fit in, though because I am also a newlywed, so I can relate to the yunguns.
Post a Comment