CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, December 4, 2006

Out of the mouth of babes

My daughter gave us a good laugh last night.

I was at the church sitting in on a Board of Review for 2 of our 11 year old scouts, and while there, my monthly "friend" arrived, early and heavy. I rushed home to clean up, and Rhett saw all the blood and was concerned, so he was asking me about it. Kylie then came in and asked if there was a mess because I didn't have my "crouton" in.

I haven't laughed so hard in a while. And needless to say, feminine products will now be called croutons by my family. We can discuss them freely without others knowing what the heck we're talking about.

Jason says he dreads when Kylie and I both need croutons. Luckily we have a few years for Kylie.

Aren't kids cute?

2 comments:

Kim and family said...

Feel for Lee Joe. There is 3 of us now and we are in very close patterns makes for a couple of really cranky weeks a month. Very funny!

Janika said...

Didn't she mean "coupons?" That is hysterical. We love code language, don't we? Personally, I hate raisins, but I love raisin food. Did you ever throw a raisin at a raisin? From a balcony, maybe?