Anthony has his band concert.(He plays the alto and baritone sax) He has straight A's(even in math), he took out the garbage without being asked, he thought about picking up his friend for the YM/YW spaghetti feed dinner last night, and he picked out the white elephant gift everyone wanted and was fighting over. He got a hair cut, and now he has big ears and his bangs don't cover his zits. Who took my child and what have you done with him?
Thursday, December 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






4 comments:
I have been trying to remember to tell you this for 3 days now. There are some really cute Scottie dog women's PJ's at Mervyns right now.
I already have them! But you're comment TOTALLY made me smile! Thanks for thinking of me!
I don't think I can look at a Scottie dog now and not think of you.
Your son has some awesome taste I also played the baratone when I was in high school. I still have my tenor and alto.
Post a Comment