I was just curious as to why you had to replace your wall? It seems like it takes forever to get rid of sheetrock dust. We added a bedroom down stairs and an office and man our house everywhere was crazy dusty. Fun Christmas Decos. I just think we need to put quarantine tape all over the outside of our house this year and call it good.
The original owners have at least 3 layers of different color paint, and they mudded over the texture to put up wall paper(ugly) even on the ceiling...and the house has 50 year old wiring, and it is not grounded, and there are not enough outlets for this day and age. The house is settling BAD, cracks everywhere, and we added a small wall behind where the tree is to close in a room the origianl owners made from the garage for Anthony. And yeah, the dust is AWFUL!!!!!
My house was built in the 50's and we have a lot of 2 prong outlets. They are so obnoxious. What color are you going to paint your living room after that? I am a color nut. I have had a lot of fun with paint. It probably will feel like a new house for you all of a sudden when it's done.
I'm going with a light tanish, and wood for the baseboards and door frames. Our carpet is a light tanish, so I'm trying to match that. Jason wants to go with stark white. Too cold for me.
A Mom, a Dad, 2 boys, 1 girl, 2 Chocolate Labs, 1 Scottie Dog, 1 gold fish, 1 Beta fish, a sable siamese point Netherland Dwarf rabbit, a bunch of dust bunnies under the fridge, and 2 ring neck doves and a covey of quail in the back yard. If you're thinking ZOO, you are thinking correctly!
4 comments:
I was just curious as to why you had to replace your wall? It seems like it takes forever to get rid of sheetrock dust. We added a bedroom down stairs and an office and man our house everywhere was crazy dusty. Fun Christmas Decos. I just think we need to put quarantine tape all over the outside of our house this year and call it good.
The original owners have at least 3 layers of different color paint, and they mudded over the texture to put up wall paper(ugly) even on the ceiling...and the house has 50 year old wiring, and it is not grounded, and there are not enough outlets for this day and age. The house is settling BAD, cracks everywhere, and we added a small wall behind where the tree is to close in a room the origianl owners made from the garage for Anthony. And yeah, the dust is AWFUL!!!!!
My house was built in the 50's and we have a lot of 2 prong outlets. They are so obnoxious. What color are you going to paint your living room after that? I am a color nut. I have had a lot of fun with paint. It probably will feel like a new house for you all of a sudden when it's done.
I'm going with a light tanish, and wood for the baseboards and door frames. Our carpet is a light tanish, so I'm trying to match that. Jason wants to go with stark white. Too cold for me.
Post a Comment