CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, December 7, 2006

I try not to complain....

but I have to get it off my chest...I work with this guys that is such a know-it-all and I am just about out of patience with him. This guy knows everything about everything. It's really annoying. He is in his late 40's, grew up an army brat, is the baby of 4, has never been married or had kids, and still lives at home with his mother. He does seem to have a good memory about stuff, but man, he has been there done that with just about everything in life. I'm sick of hearing about it. About 15,16 years ago, he dated Marta Larsen's oldest daughter, Shannon. He thinks that gives us a connection. He know everything about Dayton, and all the people that ever lived there.(he doesn't) Any time I mention my mother, he has to tell me all about Alzheimers and what my mom did wrong, and how I can prevent it in my own brain, and how to help my kids, and how to help fund it, and how to get the government to help fund it, what kinds of drugs to give her, and on and on and on. The man doesn't have a medical degree. He works for a stinking fish company. He needs to get over him self.

For some reason, he feels it is his duty in life to make me drive 55 mph on all Nevada roads. Who the #*%& cares? If the sign says 65, I'm going to drive 65. My brother-in-law is a Reno PD. He says the limit is what the sign says, or what the conditions warrant. Obviously, if the jerks in front of me are only doing 55, I will also, but if everyone else is doing 65, you have to keep up with the speed of traffic.

And don't even get me started on how to raise a child and own a Scottish Terrier. Two things he has never done.

I just hate know it alls, and this guy takes the cake. It is next to impossible for me to tell him to just go *&$# himself and the know-it-all horse he rode in on. But it may just come to that if he can't learn to keep all his unwanted knowledge to him self!!!!

0 comments: