CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Scary

I am starting to feel so much better...so much so, that last night I came home from work, fixed dinner, cleaned out the fridge(not just throwing out the old stuff you can't tell what it once was, but took out the shelves and washed them), made cookies AND took Kirby for a short walk.

I have so much more energy since before the surgery. It's great. Wish I would've had the surgery many, many years ago.

7 comments:

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

Sounds more like nesting to me!

The Woodward Family said...

Maybe I'm pregnant!!??

Marshall said...

Yay! I am so happy you are feeling better! That does sound like nesting . . . hmmm. ;)

Marshall said...

I wish I was nesting more.

The Woodward Family said...

I can't be pregnant! No parts in there any more! Maybe it's surgical menopause nesting!

Cory and Traci Hurrle said...

Um, can you please come surgical menopause nest at my house?!?!?

Marshall said...

Ditto. I was wondering how you could be pregnant . . . I knew those parts were removed ;). There I go, being gullible again.