CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

I Forgot To Mention...

Big A took a Drivers Ed class over Christmas break. Monday and Tuesday of both weeks, from 8-3:30 at McQ, and he passed. Now he needs to drive more so he can get his license.

It's a requirement in Nevada to have drivers ed now. Back when I was learning to drive it, was an option, but I took it to get reduced rates on our insurance, and because the class was a blast. Mr. Oliver was the teacher, and he was one of the best teachers Dayton High ever had!

Anyways, way to go Big A! You're growing up too fast!

1 comments:

Kim and family said...

Here they have to have like 30 hours in the classroom and so many hours in the car observing and driving. In my opinion after you pay $200, they are not very experienced for that kind of money.