Things have been really quite around our neck of the woods this past week. Which is good, and I'm enjoying it.
The doctor released me to full activity with the warning to just listen to my body; it will tell me if I'm doing too much. I have started to run again and I've decided to be in a 5k run in May, so running and Wii Fitting are in my daily schedule. I've felt really good, until last night when I was wrestling with Mr. Butler and pulled a belly muscle a bit. I'll be ok though.
The beautiful warm weather has come to an abrupt end. It started raining last night and it's cold, cloudy and yucky this morning. So, now I've been forced to find out that there are 150 days until the first day of summer, and 114 days until Wild Island opens. The count down has begun!
Big A had mid-term finals last week. He did ok. He could have and should have studied more, but he's got all A's and B's with the exception of a C in English.
Mr. Butler starts basketball tonight. They were supposed to start last Thursday, but the practice facility hadn't been secured, so we got postponed to this week. To say the kid is excited would be an gross understatement. Last week, he slept in his basketball shorts and shoes. The boy is a bit crazy. I wonder where he gets that from?
Not much going on in the life of Louie Blue. She's just eagerly counting down to her birthday.
J is continuing work on the shed. I can't wait for him to get it done so I can get all the taxidermy stuff out of the house. Oh, yeah, and so we can get all the Christmas decorations put away.
The washing machine has stopped leaking after J looked at it and tightened up all the nuts and bolts and screws he could find. And the bathtub is draining again, after J took the plunger to it.
Life is good. Let's keep our fingers crossed it stays that way; I'm enjoying the heck out of it!
Thursday, January 22, 2009
Life So Far
Posted by The Woodward Family at 10:06 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






1 comments:
Even 14 years after that lower belly incision (made new again after the twins) I still have to hold my guts and lean forward when I sneeze or I get a sharp ripping pain at the incision. At least laughing doesn't hurt anymore.
Post a Comment